Tuesday, February 26, 2008

We are moving!

Jeremy got the job he applied for. So we are off to Lo-town again! YEAH!!! We are very excited to be moving back to Logan. We love it there and would have stayed if there were any job openings when Jeremy graduated. We are on cloud 9 right now. Big changes and lots of work to be done in selling and buying a new home. Janaea, we are in the same boat with you.


Congrats to Kelli and Jill for opening your own businesses. I would never have the courage to do that. I hope all goes well for you. You guys are amazing.

1 comment:

Coby & Jill said...

That's awesome Martha!!! I have to admit, I am a little jealous. Logan holds a very special place in my heart. Even though the winters are brutal for this southern girl, the summers are unbeatable--not to mention Logan Canyon and Bear Lake. Hopefully we'll make it up there sometime this summer--if so, we're stopping by for cookies and milk!!